Application Information

FBI
FBI

Application Information

Post by FBI » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 am

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

FBI APPLICATION INFORMATION

The FBI is always seeking for new employees. The Job Opportunity, as the words state, is just an opportunity, there is no guarantee you will get that job and there is no guarantee you will succeed past the training process if you do get accepted. Once you submit an application, do not expect a response. You will be informed if you are being called for an interview and you will be informed if you are accepted. Anything else - silence means no updates.

Requirements
  1. Have a passport and a driving license.
  2. Has the rank of a Police Officer I or higher (unless invited).
  3. Clean criminal history for at least a month.
  4. Clean (or minimal) punishment history within the SAPD.
  5. Ability to communicate in a decent level using English language.
Furthermore, some tips on who we hate:
  1. We will not allow impatient candidates in.
  2. We will not allow inactive candidates in.
  3. We will not allow fake personalities in.
  4. We will not allow plagiarists in.
Divisions that you can apply for:
  1. Criminal Investigations Division: the primary division of the FBI, the one that conducts investigations into criminal activities and gathers intelligence, performs undercover infiltration into various organizations.
  2. Special Response Team: the tactical division of the FBI, the one that conducts tactical operations for the FBI in case there is classified or sensitive information that cannot be shared to anybody who is not part of the FBI.
Employment Contract
SpoilerShow
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Employment Contract

As consideration for my employment, or my continued employment, with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I hereby agree to be governed by and to comply with the following provisions:

1. I understand that I become an employee of the FBI from the moment of signing this contract.

2. Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law. I understand that by being granted access to such information, I am accepting a position of special trust and am obligated to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure.

3. All information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I will surrender upon demand by the FBI, or upon my separation from the FBI, all materials containing FBI information in my possession.

4. I will not reveal, by any means, any information or material from or related to FBI files or any other information acquired by virtue of my official employment to any unauthorized recipient without prior official written authorization by the FBI.

5. Prior to making any disclosure, I will seek a determination of whether the information may be disclosed. I agree to be bound by the guidelines and regulations of the FBI. I understand that, in this context, disclosure includes sharing of information to anyone by any means. I will submit for review the full text of any proposed disclosure to the person defined by the regulations.

6. I understand and agree that for three months after separating from the FBI, I must report back to the FBI whenever I am called for, and agree to be compliant with the inquiries the FBI may have in relevance to my activities and affiliations.

7. I understand that I will have to fulfill at least one month of active and dedicated service in the FBI before being able to separate. If I choose to separate prior to the expiration of one month mandatory service, I agree to pay $800,000 penalty for the time and resources invested into my training.

8. Violations of this employment agreement may constitute cause for revocation of my security clearance, subject me to criminal sanction, disciplinary action by the FBI, including dismissal, and subject me to personal liability in a civil action at law, including but not limited to injunctive relief, the imposition of a constructive trust, and the disgorging of any profits arising from any unauthorized publication or disclosure. In that regard, I hereby irrevocably assign all rights, title, and interests in any such profits to the United States.

9. I agree and understand that by being employed in the FBI, I will be subordinated to the higher ranked employees of the FBI, and will obey and execute the lawful orders and instructions I am given to the best of my ability.

10. I have read and understand the guidelines and regulations of the FBI which I am obliged to abide by. I understand that I am subject to a disciplinary action and punishment in case of disobedience of the regulations and guidelines.

11. I have read this agreement carefully. Each of the numbered paragraphs of this agreement is severable and if a court should find any of these paragraphs to be unenforceable, I agree that the remaining provisions will continue in full force.

12. I accept the above provisions as conditions of my employment or continued employment by the FBI. I agree to comply with these provisions both during my employment in the FBI and following termination of such employment.

Employed on behalf of the FBI Director and signed on DD/MM/YYYY by Matthew Carter.

Signature
Applicant Signature
Applicant Name
You should also be aware, the recruitment process is long, the training process is even longer, and the FBI is not a place for you if your motives are mere position hunting and show off. You need patience, high levels of patience, and maturity, to comprehend that we require fully fit and competent people in the Bureau, and we will not allow anyone to progress who has stagnant progress or is not fit enough to join at all.

If you wish to proceed, and you meet all the requirements above, use the application format:

Code: Select all

[divbox][header]FBI JOB APPLICATION[/header]

[font=georgia][b]1. PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b]
[list=1]
[*] [b]Name:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Surname:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Age:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Residence City:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Origin Country:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Phone Number:[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Passport:[/b]
[-] Yes [-] No

[*] [b]Driving License:[/b]
[-] Yes [-] No

[*] [b]Weapon License:[/b]
[-] Yes [-] No
[/list]

[b]2. EXPERIENCE AND AFFILIATIONS[/b]
[list=1]
[*] [b]What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What is the highest rank you reached in a group, and which group was it?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What was the reason of you leaving a group in past?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What kind of experience did the groups give you?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]Were any of those groups of criminal nature?[/b]
[-] Yes [-] No

[*] [b]Name at least three of your friends:[/b]
<answer>
[/list]

[b]3. MOTIVES[/b]
[list=1]
[*] [b]Why do you wish to join the FBI?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What is the meaning of justice to you?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What benefit would the FBI have by hiring you?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What are three of your worst weaknesses?[/b]
<answer>

[*] [b]What is the meaning of investigation?[/b]
<answer>
[/list]

[b]4. APPLICATION INTENTION[/b]
[list=1]
[*] [b]Which division would you like to join?[/b]
[-] Criminal Investigations Division (CID)
[-] Special Response Team (SRT)
[/list]
[/font]
When done with the application, make a new reply in the topic, and fill in the employment contract:

Code: Select all

[divbox][align=center][fimg=180,180]https://i.imgur.com/NotweWZ.png[/fimg][/align]
[align=center][font=Georgia][b]Federal Bureau of Investigation[/b]
Employment Contract[/font][/align]

[font=Georiga]As consideration for my employment, or my continued employment, with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I hereby agree to be governed by and to comply with the following provisions:

1. I understand that I become an employee of the FBI from the moment of signing this contract.

2. Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law. I understand that by being granted access to such information, I am accepting a position of special trust and am obligated to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure.

3. All information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I will surrender upon demand by the FBI, or upon my separation from the FBI, all materials containing FBI information in my possession.

4. I will not reveal, by any means, any information or material from or related to FBI files or any other information acquired by virtue of my official employment to any unauthorized recipient without prior official written authorization by the FBI.

5. Prior to making any disclosure, I will seek a determination of whether the information may be disclosed. I agree to be bound by the guidelines and regulations of the FBI. I understand that, in this context, disclosure includes sharing of information to anyone by any means. I will submit for review the full text of any proposed disclosure to the person defined by the regulations.

6. I understand and agree that for three months after separating from the FBI, I must report back to the FBI whenever I am called for, and agree to be compliant with the inquiries the FBI may have in relevance to my activities and affiliations.

7. I understand that I will have to fulfill at least one month of active and dedicated service in the FBI before being able to separate. If I choose to separate prior to the expiration of one month mandatory service, I agree to pay $800,000 penalty for the time and resources invested into my training.

8. Violations of this employment agreement may constitute cause for revocation of my security clearance, subject me to criminal sanction, disciplinary action by the FBI, including dismissal, and subject me to personal liability in a civil action at law, including but not limited to injunctive relief, the imposition of a constructive trust, and the disgorging of any profits arising from any unauthorized publication or disclosure. In that regard, I hereby irrevocably assign all rights, title, and interests in any such profits to the United States.

9. I agree and understand that by being employed in the FBI, I will be subordinated to the higher ranked employees of the FBI, and will obey and execute the lawful orders and instructions I am given to the best of my ability.

10. I am am ready to agree with, and abide by the FBI regulations and guidelines. I understand that I am subject to a disciplinary action and punishment in case of disobedience of the regulations and guidelines.

11. I have read this agreement carefully. Each of the numbered paragraphs of this agreement is severable and if a court should find any of these paragraphs to be unenforceable, I agree that the remaining provisions will continue in full force.

12. I accept the above provisions as conditions of my employment or continued employment by the FBI. I agree to comply with these provisions both during my employment in the FBI and following termination of such employment.

Employed on behalf of the FBI Director on [b]DD/MM/YYYY[/b] by [b]Matthew Carter[/b].

[b]Signature[/b]
Applicant Signature
Applicant Name[/divbox]