DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI JOB APPLICATION
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Residence City:
- Origin Country:
- Phone Number:
- Driving License:
- Weapon License:
2. EXPERIENCE AND AFFILIATIONS
- What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
SAFD, SAPD, SAIMP, FA, Gambino Family, ORION Foundation
- What is the highest rank you reached in a group, and which group was it?
Police Officer II, SAPD
- What was the reason of you leaving a group in past?
I left the Gambino Family because I was not interested in helping the criminals to do crimes in the state. I only joined it due to my friend inviting me in it who had showed me around the state when I had newly transferred.
- What kind of experience did the groups give you?
I learnt teamwork and hard work from those groups
- Were any of those groups of criminal nature?
- Name at least three of your friends:
Shane Williams, Eduardo Santos, Peter Winchester.
- Why do you wish to join the FBI?
I want to do my duty to serve the state in an undercover way too and being an agent, I get access to new opportunities to help the state and its people. I believe that being in FBI, I will learn many more new things which I would need in improving myself more throughout my life and which would benefit me to help the state.
- What is the meaning of justice to you?
Fair decision for both sides.
- What benefit would the FBI have by hiring you?
I am good at teamwork and obeying commands, may be I can increase in the teamwork of the FBI.
- What are three of your worst weaknesses?
I rage up quickly on unfair things
- What is the meaning of investigation?
To looks into a case deeply and examine it in detail.
4. APPLICATION INTENTION
- Which division would you like to join?
[-] Criminal Investigations Division (CID)
[+] Hostage Rescue Team (HRT)
Last edited by Rooney
on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.