DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI JOB APPLICATION
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Residence City:
- Origin Country:
- Phone Number:
[+] Yes [-]
- Driving License:
[+] Yes [-]
- Weapon License:
[+] Yes [-] No
2. EXPERIENCE AND AFFILIATIONS
- What groups have you been, or still are, apart of?
- What is the highest rank you reached in a group, and which group was it?
- What was the reason of you leaving a group in past?
- What kind of experience did the groups give you?
have police experience in SAPD group.The department give me great experience and build my personality great also teach me the best way of communication.
- Were any of those groups of criminal nature?
[-] Yes [x] No
- Name at least three of your friends:
- Why do you wish to join the FBI?
I wish to join so I can be undercover and go after criminal organisations. Help Los Santos on the secret operations and bust out criminials silently.I also want to gain more knowledge and serve my life to protect the city from all kind of threats both externally and internally.
- What is the meaning of justice to you?
Investigating on criminals and concern on helping the good and innocent people of Los Santos. Going after criminal groups and bring the in the court of the law.
- What benefit would the FBI have by hiring you?
You would have an experienced Senior Trooper of PD on your side, a loyal member, and a hard worker. I will follow all the FBI and CID tasks faithfuly. I can live in any community without knowing them about self.
- What are three of your worst weaknesses?
I prefer to focus more on the detail. I have a hard time on letting go of an active project. I hate saying “no.”. I get impatient and anxious when projects run beyond the deadline and I luck on time.
- What is the meaning of investigation?
Investigation is a procedure on collecting information on a suspected person or any other situation that is unclear if the person has commited a crime. In general, investigation is the info collection operation to solve possible criminal cases.
4. APPLICATION INTENTION
- Which division would you like to join?
[+] Criminal Investigations Division (CID)
[-] Hostage Rescue Team (HRT)
Last edited by Brake_Johnson
on Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.